Grant Zartico permission to your Google Analytics by following these easy steps!
By including your Google Analytics account in Zartico's Operating System, you will be able to efficiently distinguish between average and exceptional web traffic performance.
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the account/property/view.
- Click User Management.
- In the Account permissions list, click +, then click Add users.
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Select Notify new users by email to send a message to us.
- Select the permissions Read & Analyze. Learn more about permissions.
- Click Add.
Please let the Zartico team know if you have multiple data views within your account and if so, verify the authoritative GA view.
If you have any trouble, please contact your Implementation Specialist to assist in troubleshooting. Talk to a real human.